Installing ZENTSO API
This is a plus component allowing to build REST endpoints with WebToolz in RiSE - Page Builder for easy integration with third-party software solutions/platforms.
- Copy "Zentso.iMis.Api.dll" in the folder "%iMIS Installation%\net\bin" e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\ASI\iMIS\Net\bin
- Add following section to the web.config file in "%iMIS Installation%\net\bin"
<add name="Interceptor" type="Zentso.iMis.Api.Interceptor" />
- Following table has to be created as well
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[Zen_Routes](
[RouteGuid] [uniqueidentifier] NOT NULL,
[Route] [nvarchar](255) NOT NULL,
[RouteMapping] [nvarchar](255) NOT NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]
This table holds routing information of routes to actual WebToolz iPart pages e.g.
Setup of iMIS - Files are all located in the ZIP WebToolzDeployment.zip in the folder WebToolDeployment\Zentso.Api.dll Package
There is also a postman collection included for ease of use of the sample endpoints.
- Import Business Object Zen_Routes from Zen_Routes_BO.xml and publish BO
- Import IQA queries from ZENTSO_API_IQA_Folder&Queries.xml in the root folder $
- Import Content Pages located in the folder Content Pages. First import the folder "ZENTSO" and "ZENTSO Samples" (in case you would like the samples) if they do not exist yet and after that the respective content pages
- Import WebToolz Navigation in Site Builder "Staff" from WebToolz_Navigation.xml and publish navigation
- For the samples you need to execute all SQL statements in the folder "SQL for Sample Endpoints"
LAST UPDATED: 2